1.Basic of all delete apps:We often are very use to that we keep a stack of apps in our iPhone just to get a great collection of apps but we don't use any of them even after a full month. Some of the apps just consumes to too much storage and some too much ram and they are when combined form a disaster for our device.
So first step to free up your memory is to delete the use less apps from your device.
To do this just press and hold on the app you want to delete and than a small x will appear on the left top of all the apps no you can easily delete any app by just clicking on that x button.
2.Clean up to get more storage using your settings:If by deleting apps you are not able to get more storage out of you iPhone than just don't take tension I am here to help you. Just follow me go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage, then tap Manage Storage in the first section (STORAGE, rather than ICLOUD). Wait for the apps to appear under storage (it can take a minute or so for them to appear).
Their you will see apps and the data they are using so just go and check which app is using how much data and their you will notice many unused apps but they are consuming lots of storage. So now you will even come to know that your messaging apps is also consuming lots of storage as if you are a busy person and receives lots of messages now its on you how and which app data you want to delete.
3. Manage you message space and your memory data size:If you are a busy person and you receives lots of messages. You have a great inbox data. Than my bro go to your settings and see the data your message app is using it will almost using about 750 MB. So if you are facing a low space error than each each MB is important so clear that to get some extra storage.
4. How to clear space on iPhone: Turn off Photo StreamIf you have Photo Stream turned on you will see photos you have taken on your iPhone or iPad and those you have uploaded to your Mac from your camera. These images aren't full res, but are still likely to take up a lot of space on your iPhone. If you could really do with that extra space the turn off photo stream.
5.Clear space on iPhone: Don't join other people's Photo Streams:You can create and share photo streams with other people. This a nice and easy way to share the image of different events with our friends. But it takes lots of data and if you are facing the problem of low space than you have to turn this feature off and do so just go to Photo and sharing and ensure that it is turned off.
6. Sign up for iTunes Match:If you are a music lover and you have a lots of collection of music than it is for sure every bit of music has its own data and some time only our music data becomes larger than several GBs so this thing troubles us so much but don't worry i am here to resolve this issue just sign up for i tunes it has a small amount of fee for a whole year. So can just sign up and enjoy as many music as you like with out being tense about the data size.
7. Remove iBooks you aren't reading:Do you have lots of iBooks downloaded on your iPhone, and you don't read them usually than i prefer you should delete them it will save you lots of data and don't worry you books will be remain save on your iCloud so why not delete them.
8. Check your photo-editing apps:
If you use to edit your photos and you have a lots of collection than be assure that even if you delete the photos their you delete but their some amount of data still present in your memory. These are jun files or thumbnails so be ware to delete those and you will be able to save several amount of data.
9.Spring-clean your Notes:
Lots of people use to write different note for their different daily routine and tasks. Lots of us don't delete the old notes this is a bad habit in a way that it consumes storage and that storage become larger when we have lots of notes in our phone so it is wiser to delete them when their task is done.
10.Back up photos to Dropbox:
If you have lots of picture collection in gallery and you are a regular photo collector than you may see that only your photos will gather a storage of about 2 to 3 or up to 10 GB so you need to clear that space to get more more storage I am not saying that delete the pics just backup all of them on drop box or iCloud and you will be able to get more storage on your device.